Product Management Corner
| 2 | 3
>
>|
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Surveys to be both anonymous, but still limit single submission 1 A. Therrien Hi Anabel, I raised this very issue earlier this year with YM. No word back.
by J. Plaxco, National Space Society
Thursday, September 10, 2020
Color coding member types in searches 2 A. Mera It might be a bit more work, but could you export the directory search into Excel and then use conditional formatting to color code?
by J. Haworth
Thursday, August 27, 2020
Ability to see who is actively editing a section 0 A. Therrien Hello, It would be extremely useful for team members to be able to see if someone else is currently working on editing a section, to avoid them saving on top of one another. this would be especially useful as we have multiple team members working on the website at the same time, especially in custom pages and campaings. Thank you,
by A. Therrien
Thursday, July 9, 2020
Custom Query/Report Builder 8 V. Blatt I've not found it to have improved. We no longer use any reports because it is simply too hard to create them.
by V. Blatt
Wednesday, May 6, 2020
Password Reset Option 1 C. Walker Hi Caraly, thank you for this suggestion! You can actually update the "Forgot Password" page by navigating to Content & Settings > Content Management > Content Areas. From here, locate the content area titled "Member Login - Forgot Password." You will have the ability to adjust the text that appears on the page so that your members know that the email may have been sent to their junk folder and to whitelist your "from" email address. At this time, there isn't a way to include their email address as a Macro in the page, but updating the default text they see may still be very helpful!
by C. VanSolkema, YourMembership
Wednesday, April 29, 2020
Are you using a mobile card reader for "Credit Card Present" scenarios? 21 Brian Weaver Agreed! This was from years ago and still nothing! On-Site event registration with YM is a pain due to this.
by J. Morris
Monday, April 27, 2020
Pay multiple invoice by credit card 1 S. Franks I sure wish they would! It would alleviate so many issues.  While we can do it on the backend of the credit card processor, it is so time consuming.   Members never understand why we can't register them for an event and renew their dues on one invoice.  SO frustrating. 
by J. Morris
Monday, April 27, 2020
Custom Form with Attachments - include attachments when emailed 1 A. Russo Make sure to add this to the idea box!
by S. Graham
Friday, February 7, 2020
Directories 3 K. Hansen K. Hansen, Any solution to your challenge?
by C. Taylor
Monday, February 3, 2020
Deferred Revenue.. How do we build it within YM? 21 Brian Weaver It seems that two years has past since there was any discussion regarding revenue deferral. Is anyone aware of progress in this area or has it remained status quo?
by M. Mikitka
Thursday, September 26, 2019
Export Label Exporting to File 1 S. Ruckdeschel This would be useful.
by T. Meyer
Monday, April 8, 2019
Ideabox Follow-up - Allow admins to change the field label for profile fiel 18 Brian Weaver Adding custom fields that you can do more with would also be nice. We have a custom field for "Certifications" that we usually want to append to everybody's name, but we can't do that in most places.
by S. Records
Tuesday, March 12, 2019
Customized Invoice Templates 18 C. VanSolkema, YourMembership I would love to have customizable invoices. Not just one customizable invoice. I would like the option to be able to customize it to a particular membership and save it to that membership. We have members from 80+ countries. It would be nice to be able to customize a few additional templates for geographical sections. Thoughts of what I would customize on them: a message in another language, remittance address and contact info (some chapters and sections of membership should send their dues to chairman or treasurer of their section to make transfer to head office in one transaction to help with currency exchange and pay a wire fee only one time ). The current template with the ineffective and confusing debit and credit lines does not work for anyone. It would be nice to be able to customize for many, many reasons. Currently, the message for Canada members regarding C$ and USD$ goes to everyone, not just Canada members as there is only ONE template! Also, I want to turn off auto-renew on one membership. But, only one dues payment notification template is available. Per YM functions: Auto-renew is automatic if the member pays by CC. Members do not sign up for or consent to this auto-renew. The dues payment notification has been customized explaining to members if they used a CC, they are now on auto-renew and how to turn it off if they don't want it. But, since there is only ONE - it would still tell people they are on auto-renew regardless if their membership is set to allow or not allow auto-renew. The functionality of allowing or not allowing auto-renew by membership is there per membership. But, the functionality/customizing doesn't work anywhere else!! FRUSTRATING!
by S. Wilhelm
Thursday, December 20, 2018
Simplify Joining 1 K. Hansen excellent idea!! well done Karen.
by S. Bacon
Friday, October 12, 2018
Ability for Member to select Personal or Professional as their "Preferred" 24 Brian Weaver hey YM, many of us are waiting on update for this feature. not having this feature is causing my team many wasted hours and frustration.
by T. Watson
Thursday, October 11, 2018
Idea Box broken: Allow members to opt out of directory search for GDPR comp 6 M. Morris Sorry for the slow reply, I was on vacation last week.  Did you put a ticket in about the directory search filtering?
by C. Horsley
Monday, June 18, 2018
Contact form spam 7 K. Hansen I just wanted to follow-up my previous rant to say 'thank you YM!!'.... since you introduced reCAPTCHA, I have not received any spam emails - hooray!
by P. Murray
Tuesday, May 22, 2018
Updates to Make an Adjustment 17 Brian Weaver Could we also have an adjustment category added that, if I need to cancel the invoice (i.e. apply a credit) that it DOES NOT automatically update the membership expiry date and mark them as 'Paid' please? I have to then go back into the record an manually re-correct the membership date as expired....
by P. Murray
Monday, April 30, 2018
Check email address as part of new member registration 18 Brian Weaver In our case using a single email address per registration is required. We are seen a lot of duplicate records created do to this issue and the work required to keep our database clean is exhausting. Now, is it possible to make the email uniqueness a check option at a setup a page?
by T. Soto
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Early Bird / Discount Code - Apply by Member Type 3 L. Reily Sorry that last part was meant to say - we cannot restrict our conference registration to members only because then we would have to have two entirely separate registrations for members and nonmembers and in turn we'd have to combine the registration tracking from the two systems which is equally tedious. 
by L. Reily
Friday, January 5, 2018